Jay King Sterling Silver Black and Purple Multigem Inlay Drop Earrings
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Elevate your accessories game with these unique gemstone inlay earrings. The handcrafted sterling silver drops feature circles of purple phosphositerite inlaid on a beautiful, black chalcedony background. From Jay King.
- Approx. 1-1/2"L x 3/4"W
- Stamped .925
- Pierced with clutch backs
- Earring drops have black chalcedony with circle-themed inlay of purple phosphosiderite
- Articulated drops attach to round, purple phosphosiderite stone bezel-set on post fronts
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Stabilized Purple Phosphositerite - Round (8mm, 2-4mm), freeform (2x8mm to 2x10mm); mined in Chile
- Color-Enhanced Midnight Black Chalcedony - Freeform (19x23mm); mined in South Africa
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.
- Gemstones and pearls are sometimes treated to enhance their natural beauty. To learn more and find out about care instructions see details.
About The Brand
Mine Finds by Jay King
Remind me about upcoming Mine Finds by Jay King shows.