Jay King Mother-of-Pearl and Turquoise Inlay Drop Earrings
Campitos Blue Ice turquoise and white mother-of-pearl inlaid in a simple, geometric design, make these handcrafted sterling silver earrings a great choice for chic, stylish dressing. From Jay King.
- Earrings approx. 1-1/2"L x 7/8"W
- Stamped .925
- Pierced with wire backs
- Cushion-shaped, sterling silver earring drops have blue turquoise and white mother-of-pearl inlaid in decorative design
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Stabilized Campitos Turquoise - Freeform 8x16mm); mined in Mexico
- White Mother-of-Pearl - Freeform (5x15mm); collected in Australia
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- Moisture, skin oils and environmental factors can change the color of turquoise jewelry if left untreated. But stabilizing turquoise helps preserve the stone's normal color. Natural, mined turquoise nuggets are heated at a very low temperature for about a week, slowly drawing out moisture without damaging the texture. The stones are then placed into acrylic or polymer chemicals to replace water molecules. This stabilizes the stone and keeps its beauty and value intact.
- Gemstones and pearls are sometimes treated to enhance their natural beauty. To learn more and find out about care instructions see details.
- Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.
About The Brand
Mine Finds by Jay King
Remind me about upcoming Mine Finds by Jay King shows.