Jay King Lapis, Spiny Oyster Shell and Turquoise Bead Necklace
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Genuine gemstone beads in bright, beautiful colors help this handcrafted necklace create a fun, fashionable style statement at your neckline. From Jay King.
- Approx. 18"L x 5/16"W with 2-3/4" extender
- Stamped .925; sterling silver
- Hook closure
- Necklace has round, blue lapis beads with turquoise and spiny oyster shell accents
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Dark Blue Lapis - Round (6mm); mined in Afghanistan
- Stabilized Angel Peak Turquoise - Disc (6x2mm to 6x3mm); mined in Chile
- Spiny Oyster Shell - Oval (8x16mm), disc (6x4mm); harvested in Mexico
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- Moisture, skin oils and environmental factors can change the color of turquoise jewelry if left untreated. But stabilizing turquoise helps preserve the stone's normal color. Natural, mined turquoise nuggets are heated at a very low temperature for about a week, slowly drawing out moisture without damaging the texture. The stones are then placed into acrylic or polymer chemicals to replace water molecules. This stabilizes the stone and keeps its beauty and value intact.
- A portion of the stringing material on this necklace is purposely exposed to provide flexibility and strength, to allow the beads to move freely, and to let you coil the necklace for storage. Stringing the piece too tightly could result in damage to the cording or the beads.
- Gemstones and pearls are sometimes treated to enhance their natural beauty. To learn more and find out about care instructions see details.
About The Brand
Mine Finds by Jay King
Remind me about upcoming Mine Finds by Jay King shows.