Jay King Gallery Collection Turquoise and Coral Inlay Drop Earrings
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Turquoise and coral in vivid shades of blue, purple, orange and red, make these handcrafted sterling silver earrings a fun, colorful addition to any ensemble! From Jay King.
- Approx. 1-15/16"L x 1"W
- Stamped .925
- Pierced with wire backs
- Sterling silver, open diamond-shaped earring drops lined with inlaid pieces of multicolored turquoise and coral
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Stabilized Blue Campitos Turquoise - Freeform (2x3mm to 4x3mm); mined in Mexico
- Stabilized Compressed Color-Enhanced Purple Turquoise - Freeform (2x3mm to 5x6mm); mined in China
- Stabilized Compressed Color-Enhanced Lemon Lime Turquoise - Freeform (2x3mm to 3x3mm); mined in China
- Stabilized Compressed Color-Enhanced Red & Orange Coral - Freeform (2x3mm to 5x3mm); harvested in Indonesia
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- Gemstones and pearls are sometimes treated to enhance their natural beauty. To learn more and find out about care instructions see details.
- Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.
- Moisture, skin oils and environmental factors can change the color of turquoise jewelry if left untreated. But stabilizing turquoise helps preserve the stone's normal color. Natural, mined turquoise nuggets are heated at a very low temperature for about a week, slowly drawing out moisture without damaging the texture. The stones are then placed into acrylic or polymer chemicals to replace water molecules. This stabilizes the stone and keeps its beauty and value intact.
About The Brand
Mine Finds by Jay King
Remind me about upcoming Mine Finds by Jay King shows.