Jay King Gallery Collection Turquoise and Coral Inlay Cuff Bracelet
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Turquoise and coral in vivid hues inlaid across a unique, "floating" cuff design, make this handcrafted sterling silver bracelet a fun, colorful addition to any ensemble! From Jay King.
- Approx. 7"L x 7/8"W; fits 6-1/4" to 7-1/4" wrist
- Stamped .925
- Cuff bracelet has "floating" center band lined with rectangular pieces of multicolored turquoise and coral inlaid across top
- Center band sandwiched between two, twisted wire bands
- Bracelet shape tapers to ends
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Stabilized Blue Campitos Turquoise - Freeform (4x10mm to 4x12mm); mined in Mexico
- Stabilized Compressed Color-Enhanced Red Coral Composite - Freeform (4x9mm to 4x12mm)
- Stabilized Compressed Color-Enhanced Orange Coral Composite - Freeform (4x8mm to 4x11mm)
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- Moisture, skin oils and environmental factors can change the color of turquoise jewelry if left untreated. But stabilizing turquoise helps preserve the stone's normal color. Natural, mined turquoise nuggets are heated at a very low temperature for about a week, slowly drawing out moisture without damaging the texture. The stones are then placed into acrylic or polymer chemicals to replace water molecules. This stabilizes the stone and keeps its beauty and value intact.
- Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.
- Gemstones and pearls are sometimes treated to enhance their natural beauty. To learn more and find out about care instructions see details.
About The Brand
Mine Finds by Jay King
Remind me about upcoming Mine Finds by Jay King shows.
When To Watch
with Host Lynn Murphy