Jay King Gallery Collection Tanzanite and Aquamarine Cuff Bracelet
- Free Shipping when you spend $75.00 or more. See Details
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
A unique, contemporary design dotted with beautiful blue tanzanite and aquamarine stones, help this exclusive sterling silver cuff bracelet make a bold style statement on your wrist. From Jay's Gallery Collection.
- Approx. 6-3/4"L x 1-1/4"W; fits 6" to 7" wrist
- Stamped .925
- Sterling silver cuff bracelet has open, contemporary design dotted with one large round blue tanzanite and five round blue aquamarine stones
- All stones bezel-set with checkerboard facets
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Stabilized Clarity-Enhanced Blue Tanzanite - Faceted round (13mm); mined in Tanzania
- Stabilized Blue Aquamarine - Faceted round (7mm, 5mm, 4mm); mined in Mozambique
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- The individual carat weight of the cabochon gemstone(s) in this piece is not included in the total carat weight.
- Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.
- Gemstones and pearls are sometimes treated to enhance their natural beauty. To learn more and find out about care instructions see details.
About The Brand
Mine Finds by Jay King
Remind me about upcoming Mine Finds by Jay King shows.