Jay King Gallery Collection Sterling Silver Multigem Mosaic Oval Ring
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
A beautiful, contemporary mosaic of blue, red, purple and orange gemstones make this handcrafted sterling silver ring the kind of wearable art that's sure to help you stand out from the crowd!
- Approx. 1-5/16"L x 3/4"W x 3/16"H; shank 1/4"W
- Stamped .925
- Ring has elongated oval with mosaic of dimensional inlaid turquoise and multicolored spiny oyster shell composites
- Wide band has decorative stamp work
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Stabilized Campitos Turquoise - Freeform (5x7mm to 4x10mm); mined in Mexico
- Red Spiny Oyster Shell Composite - Freeform (4x5mm to 4x13mm)
- Orange Spiny Oyster Shell Composite - Freeform (4x5mm to 4.5x16mm)
- Purple Spiny Oyster Shell Composite - Freeform (5x8mm to 4x18mm)
- As per GIA, the spiny oyster shell composites used in this piece are manmade
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- Gemstones and pearls are sometimes treated to enhance their natural beauty. To learn more and find out about care instructions see details.
- Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.
- Moisture, skin oils and environmental factors can change the color of turquoise jewelry if left untreated. But stabilizing turquoise helps preserve the stone's normal color. Natural, mined turquoise nuggets are heated at a very low temperature for about a week, slowly drawing out moisture without damaging the texture. The stones are then placed into acrylic or polymer chemicals to replace water molecules. This stabilizes the stone and keeps its beauty and value intact.
About The Brand
Mine Finds by Jay King
Remind me about upcoming Mine Finds by Jay King shows.