Jay King Gallery Collection Red Coral Reversible Pendant with Necklace
Gorgeous red coral and a unique, reversible design help this pendant and necklace combination make a chic, artistic style statement at your neckline. A Jay King exclusive.
- Pendant approx. 2-3/8"L x 1-5/16"W
- Necklace approx. 18-1/4"L x 5/16"W with 2-3/4" extender
- Stamped .925
- Pendant: cylindrical bail; Necklace: hook closure
- Rectangular red coral pendant has sterling silver overlay with butterfly design on one side and floral design on the other
- Cylindrical bail has cut-out design
- Comes with coordinating red coral bead necklace
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Stabilized Compressed Color-Enhanced Red Coral - Rectangular (46x34mm), rondelle (8x5mm); harvested in China
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- This piece is strung with Soft Flex — a flexible beading wire that helps improve the strength, durability and longevity of the jewelry design.
- Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.
- A portion of the stringing material on this necklace is purposely exposed to provide flexibility and strength, to allow the beads to move freely, and to let you coil the necklace for storage. Stringing the piece too tightly could result in damage to the cording or the beads.
- Gemstones and pearls are sometimes treated to enhance their natural beauty. To learn more and find out about care instructions see details.
About The Brand
Mine Finds by Jay King
Remind me about upcoming Mine Finds by Jay King shows.