Jay King Chrome Diopside and Black Spinel Bead Necklace
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
The gorgeous chrome diopside beads in this exclusive necklace are anything but plain. Mined in Russia and paired with beautiful black spinel, these extraordinary natural stones create an elegant accent for your neckline.
- Approx. 18"L x 1/2"W with 2-3/4" extender
- Stamped .925
- Hook closure
- Necklace has disc-shaped green chrome diopside beads alternating with round, black spinel
- Chrome diopside beads strung in slight, graduating profile
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Stabilized Green Chrome Diopside - Disc (12x6mm to 6x3mm); mined in Russia
- Black Spinel - Round (3mm); mined in Thailand
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- Gemstones and pearls are sometimes treated to enhance their natural beauty. To learn more and find out about care instructions see details.
- This piece is strung with Soft Flex — a flexible beading wire that helps improve the strength, durability and longevity of the jewelry design.
- A portion of the stringing material on this necklace is purposely exposed to provide flexibility and strength, to allow the beads to move freely, and to let you coil the necklace for storage. Stringing the piece too tightly could result in damage to the cording or the beads.
About The Brand
Mine Finds by Jay King
Remind me about upcoming Mine Finds by Jay King shows.
When To Watch
with Host Suzanne Runyan
with Host Suzanne Runyan