Jay King Black Quartzite & Turquoise Pendant with Spinel Bead Necklace
- Free Shipping when you spend $75.00 or more. See Details
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
A polished, black quartzite cabochon ringed in beautiful blue-green turquoise creates an elegant oval pendant that's easy to dress up or down. Comes with a black spinel bead necklace. Handcrafted in polished sterling silver. From Jay King.
- Pendant approx. 1-5/8"L x 13/16"W
- Necklace approx. 24"L x 1/8"W with 2-3/4" extender
- Stamped .925
- Pendant has oval, black quartzite cabochon at center
- Pendant center framed by round, faceted turquoise stones
- Polished silver bail
- Comes with faceted, black spinel bead necklace; hook closure
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Black Quartzite - Oval (14x26mm); mined in South Africa
- Stabilized Angel Peak Turquoise - Faceted round (2mm); mined in Chile
- Black Spinel - Faceted round (3mm); mined in Thailand
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- This piece is strung with Soft Flex — a flexible beading wire that helps improve the strength, durability and longevity of the jewelry design.
- A portion of the stringing material on this necklace is purposely exposed to provide flexibility and strength, to allow the beads to move freely, and to let you coil the necklace for storage. Stringing the piece too tightly could result in damage to the cording or the beads.
- Moisture, skin oils and environmental factors can change the color of turquoise jewelry if left untreated. But stabilizing turquoise helps preserve the stone's normal color. Natural, mined turquoise nuggets are heated at a very low temperature for about a week, slowly drawing out moisture without damaging the texture. The stones are then placed into acrylic or polymer chemicals to replace water molecules. This stabilizes the stone and keeps its beauty and value intact.
- Gemstones and pearls are sometimes treated to enhance their natural beauty. To learn more and find out about care instructions see details.
About The Brand
Mine Finds by Jay King
Remind me about upcoming Mine Finds by Jay King shows.