Jay King Black Calcite and Phosphosiderite Inlay Pendant with Necklace
A bold, Art Deco-inspired pendant design paired with a color-blocked bead necklace, give this handcrafted gemstone combo a chic, contemporary vibe. Wear the pendant and necklace together or separately for a variety of fun, fashionable looks. From Jay King.
- Pendant approx. 1-15/16"L x 1"W
- Necklace approx. 18"L x 5/16"W with 2-3/4" extender
- Stamped .925
- Sterling silver barrel-shaped pendant has bezel-set black calcite
- Freeform shapes of pink-purple phosphosiderite inlaid in calcite
- Wide, tapered bail
- Necklace has round and multi-shaped beads of black chalcedony and pink phosphosiderite stung in color-block pattern; sterling silver hook closure
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Stabilized Black Calcite - Freeform (25x45mm); mined in South Africa
- Stabilized Pink Phosphosiderite - Freeform (3x16mm to 3x18mm, 8x12mm to 8x14mm), round (4-6mm), cushion (6x6mm), rondelle (6x4mm); mined in Chile
- Midnight Black Chalcedony - Round (6-8mm); mined in South Africa
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.
- Gemstones and pearls are sometimes treated to enhance their natural beauty. To learn more and find out about care instructions see details.
About The Brand
Mine Finds by Jay King
Remind me about upcoming Mine Finds by Jay King shows.