Jade of Yesteryear Sterling Silver Red Jade Pendant with Bead Necklace
Ancient China revered the dragon as a symbol of power, luck and success, and this pendant summons that theme to memorable effect. Wear jewelry that's a timeless statement in strength and style.
- Pendant approx. 4-3/4"L x 13/16"W
- Necklace approx. 24"L x 3/16'W
- Stamped .925; sterling silver; rhodium plating
- Pendant: enhancer bail
- Necklace: lobster-claw clasp
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Color-Enhanced Red Jade: Relievo carved rectangular (46x16mm), oval (20x15mm)
- Green Jade: Relievo carved bead (10mm)
- Color-Enhanced Black Agate: Smooth bead (5.5-6mm)
- Cubic Zirconia: Round; 2.13ct
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.