Jade of Yesteryear Sterling Silver Oval Jade, Baguette CZ and Gem Ring
Enjoy a fine-jewelry look that's vintage vampy when you gussy up in this stone-intensive stunner of a ring. Va va you.
- Green Jade (with white topaz), Lavender Jade (with amethyst) or Charcoal Jade (with black spinel)
- Approx. 13/16"L x 1/2"W x 7/16"H; shank 1/16"W
- Stamped .925; sterling silver; rhodium plating
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Green Jade: Oval (18x13mm)
- White Topaz: Round; 0.28ct
- Color-Enhanced Purple Jade: Oval (18x13mm)
- Amethyst: Round; 0.21ct
- Color-Enhanced Charcoal Jade: Oval (18x13mm)
- Black Spinel: Round; 0.30ct
- Clear Cubic Zirconia: Straight baguette; 2.88ct
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.