Jade of Yesteryear Sterling Silver Multicolor Jade Line Bracelet
A vintage-minded celebration of Far East design, this stunner's mixed bag of vibrant jade treats you to outfit-brightening style.
- Approx. 7"L x 5/8"W with 1" extender
- Stamped .925, sterling silver, rhodium plating
- Lobster clasp
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Green Jade - Cushion (15x15x6.2mm, 11x11x5.1mm)
- Color-Enhanced Stabilized Yellow Jade - Cushion (15x8x4.8mm, 11.6x11.6x5.6mm)
- Color-Enhanced Stabilized Black Jade - Cushion (15x8x4.8mm), oval (9.8x11.8x5.3mm), round (5mm)
- Color-Enhanced Stabilized Red Jade - Oval (9.8x11.8x5.3mm)
- Color-Enhanced Stabilized Lavender Jade - Oval (9.8x11.8x5.3mm)
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.