Jade of Yesteryear Sterling Silver Multicolor Jade and Gemstone Ring
A vintage-minded celebration of Far East design, this stunner's mixed bag of vibrant jades and gems treats you to outfit-brightening style.
- Approx. 1-1/8"L x 3/4"W x 3/16"H; shank 1/16"W
- Stamped .925, sterling silver, rhodium plating
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Dark Green Jade - Pear (10x7mm)
- Color-Enhanced Yellow Jade - Oval (8x6mm)
- Color-Enhanced Red Jade - Round (6mm)
- Color-Enhanced Purple Jade - Round (6mm)
- Peridot - Pear, round; 0.46ctw
- Citrine - Round; 0.07ct
- Amethyst - Pear; 0.29ct
- Blue Topaz - Round; 0.35ctw
- Cubic Zirconia: Round; 0.45ctw
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.