Jade of Yesteryear Sterling Silver Multi-Gem East/West Drop Earrings
Time to bring fussy back. Get dolled up in the vintage-inspired charms of this well-appointed, jade-centered drop.
- Approx. 1-5/8"L x 3/4"W
- Stamped .925; sterling silver; rhodium plating
- Pierced with leverbacks
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Color-Enhanced Red Jade: Oval (16x6mm)
- Garnet: Pear-shaped; 2.64ct
- Dark Green Jade: Oval (16x6mm)
- Prasiolite: Pear-shaped;1.84ct
- Color-Enhanced Purple Jade: Oval (16x6mm)
- Amethyst: Pear-shaped (9x6mm); 2.313ct
- Color-Enhanced Yellow Jade: Oval (16x6mm)
- Citrine: Pear-shaped; 1.97ct
- Blue Topaz: Round; 0.21ct
- Red Jade: With garnet, blue topaz
- Green Jade: With prasiolite, blue topaz
- Lavender Jade: With amethyst, blue topaz
- Yellow Jade: With citrine, blue topaz
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.