Jade of Yesteryear Sterling Silver Jade Hoop Earrings
Simple and stone-focused, this everyday hoop is an easy way to enjoy the beauty of jade.
- Approx. 3/16"L x 3/16"W
- Stamped .925; sterling silver; rhodium plating
- Pierced with joint-and-catch closures
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Color-Enhanced Black Jade: Round (4.5x45mm)
- Color-Enhanced Lavender Jade: Round (4.5x45mm)
- Color-Enhanced Red Jade: Round (4.5x45mm)
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.