Jade of Yesteryear Sterling Silver Jade Graduated Band Ring
There's a bold elegance to the way this ring's robust jade tapers to form a refined statement design, and a look you'll love wearing every day.
- Approx. 7/8"L x 3/4"W x 5/16"H; shank 1/4"W
- Stamped .925; sterling silver; rhodium plating
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Green Jade: Rectangular (20x30mm)
- Color-Enhanced Lavender Jade: Rectangular (20x30mm)
- Color-Enhanced Red Jade: Rectangular (20x30mm)
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.
When To Watch
with Host Sarah Anderson