Jade of Yesteryear Sterling Silver Jade and Gemstone Dragon Ring
Strikingly traditional, this design recalls Chinese stories of lucky dragon protectors so you can wear a tale of charmed statement style.
- Approx. 1-5/16"L x 3/4"W x 7/16"H; shank 1/16"W
- Stamped .925, sterling silver, oxidized
- Made in China
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Green Jade: Pear-shaped (12x8x4mm)
- Green Quartz: Oval; 0.34ct
- White Agate: Oval; 30x20x2mm
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.