Jade of Yesteryear Sterling Silver Jade and Enamel Hinged Cuff
Slip on this cuff to channel the style of a bygone era. Heirloom-look jade, striking black enamel and a hint of sparkle lend vintage-like charm to every ensemble.
- S/M approx. 7"L x 7/16"W; M/L approx. 7-1/2"L x 7/16"W
- Stamped .925, rhodium plating
- Spring hinge design
- Made in China
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Green Jade - Round (10mm):
- Color-Enhanced Purple Jade - Round (10mm)
- Dark Green Jade - Round (10mm)
- Rhodolite - Round; 0.10ctw
- Cubic Zirconia - Round; 0.69ctw
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.