Jade of Yesteryear Sterling Silver Jade and CZ Hoop Earrings
The beauty of jade takes the spotlight in this statement hoop, a wonderful way to wear a passion for the legendary stone.
- Approx. 11/16"L x 3/16"W
- Stamped .925; sterling silver; rhodium plating
- Pierced with hugger backs
- Open, twist-design metalwork; pave' CZ-accented metalwork; oval jade station on front
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Color-Enhanced Red Jade: Oval (8x6mm)
- Dark Green Nephrite Jade: Oval (8x6mm)
- Color-Enhanced Jade: Oval (8x6mm)
- Color-Enhanced Purple Jade: Oval (8x6mm)
- Green Jade: Oval (8x6mm)
- Clear Cubic Zirconia: Round; 0.18ct
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.