Jade of Yesteryear Sterling Silver Green Jade "Sau" Bangle
Adorned with "Sau", a symbol representing longevity, this sculptural bangle will be a treasured part of your jade collection for years to come.
- S/M approx. 7-1/2"L x 1/4"W; M/L approx. 7-3/4"L x 1/4"W
- Stamped .925, rhodium plating
- Slide clasp with single safety catch and chain
- Made in China
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Green Jade - 13mm to 14mm
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.