Jade of Yesteryear Sterling Silver Cushion-Cut Jade and Gemstone Ring
Color-coordinated jade and gemstones give this ring an eye-catching style that's sure to get noticed.
- Approx. 9/16"L x 7/8"W x 5/16"H; shank 1/8"W
- Stamped .925 sterling silver; rhodium plating
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Light Green Jade - Cushion (14x10mm)
- Peridot - Pear; 2.14ctw
- Color-Enhanced Purple Jade - Cushion (14x10mm)
- Amethyst - Pear; 1.67ctw
- Color-Enhanced Yellow Jade - Cushion (14x10mm)
- Citrine - Pear; 1.78ctw
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.