Jade of Yesteryear Sterling Silver Carved Jade and Gemstone Pendant
Want to turn up the glamour? Throwback your style and gussy up in this vintage-inspired pendant.
- Pendant approx. 2-9/16"L x 1-7/16"W; chain not included
- Stamped .925, sterling silver, oxidized
- Black agate, red jade and cubic zirconia-adorned enhancer bail
- Made in China
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Green Jade: Carved, cushion-cut (35x30x5.5mm)
- Color-Enhanced Black Agate: Geometric (11.5x5x2mm)
- Color-Enhanced Red Jade: Round (7x3.7mm)
- Clear Cubic Zirconia: Round; 3.34ct
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.