Jade of Yesteryear Set of Four Jade Bead Stretch Bracelets
- Free Shipping when you spend $75.00 or more. See Details
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Accentuate your wrists with these fashionable jade bead bracelets. You get four individual, easy-to wear stretch bracelets in red, yellow, lavender and green jade to mix and match in chic, stackable styles.
- Small/Medium approx. 7"L x 1/4"W; Medium/Large 7-3/4"L x 1/4"W
- Stamped .925 (quality tag only)
- One each of yellow, green, lavender and red jade bead stretch bracelets
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Green Jade - Bead (6-6.5mm)
- Stabilized Color-Enhanced Red Jade - Bead (6-6.5mm)
- Stabilized Color-Enhanced Lavender Jade - Bead (6-6.5mm)
- Stabilized Color-Enhanced Yellow Jade - Bead (6-6.5mm)
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.