Jade of Yesteryear Round Jade "Art Deco" Drop Earrings
Bring that Jazz Age charm home with these deco-inspired jade earrings. Cubic zirconia complete a design sleek enough to transport you to a bygone era.
- Approx. 1-1/4"L x 9/16"W
- Stamped .925 sterling silver; rhodium plating
- Pierced with leverbacks
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Light Green Jade - Geometric (15mm)
- Dark Green Jade - Geometric (15mm)
- Color-Enhanced Polymer Impregnated Purple (Lavender) Jade - Geometric (15mm)
- Color-Enhanced Polymer Impregnated Red Jade - Geometric (15mm)
- Color-Enhanced Polymer Impregnated Yellow Jade - Geometric (15mm)
- Charcoal Jade - Geometric (15mm)
- Clear Cubic Zirconia - Round; 0.22ctw
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.