Jade of Yesteryear Oval Jade and Cubic Zirconia Double Frame Ring
Shimmering halos of CZs illuminate this charmer's bright jade center stone and makes the ring your most heavenly style find yet.
- Approx.15/16"L x 3/4"W x 3/8"H; shank 1/16"W
- Stamped .925, sterling silver, rhodium plating
- Made in China
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Nephrite Jade [Pale Jade]: Oval (17.5x12.5x6mm)
- Green Jade: Oval (17.5x12.5x6mm)
- White Jade: Oval (17.5x12.5x6mm)
- Clear Cubic Zirconia: Round; 2.96ct
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.