Jade of Yesteryear Multicolor Jade, Gemstone and CZ Ring
A vintage-minded celebration of Far East design, this stunner's mixed bag of vibrant jades and gems treats you to outfit-brightening style.
- Approx. 1-1/16"L x 3/4"W x 3/16"H; shank 1/16"W
- Stamped .925, sterling silver, rhodium plating
- Made in China
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Color-Enhanced Purple Jade: Round (6x3mm)
- Green Jade: Oval (8x6x3mm)
- Color-Enhanced Red Jade: Round (6x3mm)
- Color-Enhanced Yellow Jade: Pear-shaped (10x7x3.5mm)
- Blue Topaz: Round; 0.24ct
- Amethyst: Pear-shaped; 0.58ct
- Clear Cubic Zirconia: Round; 0.49ct
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.