Jade of Yesteryear Jade and Ruby "Plaque de Jour" Dragon Pendant
Summoning the allure of ancient China's mythical power symbol, this pendant offers a timeless statement in strength and style.
- Pendant approx. 2-5/8"L x 1-5/16"W
- Chain approx. 18"L x 1/16"W
- Stamped .925; sterling silver; rhodium plating
- Pendant: enhancer bail
- Cable-link chain: spring-ring clasp
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Color-Enhanced Red Jade: Oval (12x10mm)
- Ruby: Round; 0.01ct
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.