Jade of Yesteryear Jade and Gemstone Sterling Silver Band Ring
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Curved jade is paired with color-coordinated gemstones in this eye-catching band ring.
- Approx. 1/2"L x 3/16"H; shank 3/16"W
- Stamped .925 sterling silver; rhodium plating
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Color-Enhanced Polymer Impregnated Red Jade - Geometric (18x5mm)
- Garnet - Round; 0.23ctw
- Green Jade - Geometric (18x5mm)
- Peridot - Round; 0.19ctw
- Charcoal Jade - Geometric (18x5mm)
- Black Spinel - Round; 0.25ctw
- Color-Enhanced Polymer Impregnated Purple Jade - Geometric (18x5mm)
- Amethyst - Round; 0.16ctw
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- Gemstones and pearls are sometimes treated to enhance their natural beauty. To learn more and find out about care instructions see details.
- Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.