Jade of Yesteryear Green Jade "Art Deco" Drop Pendant with Chain
Bring that Jazz Age charm home with this deco-inspired jade pendant. Cubic zirconia and beaded accents complete a design sleek enough to transport you to a bygone era.
- Pendant approx. 3-1/16"L x 1-1/16"W
- Chain approx. 18"L with 2" extender
- Stamped .925 sterling silver; rhodium plating
- Cable chain with lobster-claw clasp
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Green Jade - Geometric (28mm)
- Color-Enhanced Black Agate - Smooth bead (4mm)
- Clear Cubic Zirconia - Round; 1.30ctw
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.