Jade of Yesteryear Green Jade and Black Onyx Beaded Necklace
The chic contrast between green jade and black onyx beads makes this necklace a bold (yet easy-to-wear) pick for everyday accessorizing.
- Approx. 36"L x 1/2"W
- Stamped .925, rhodium plating
- Black spinel magnetic ball clasp
- Made in China
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Color-Enhanced Green Jade - Round (12mm)
- Color-Enhanced Black Onyx - Round (12mm)
- Black Spinel - Round (1.5mm)
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.