Jade of Yesteryear Goldtone Jade and Gemstone Floral Ring
Simple and stone-focused, this gemstone-kissed floral design is an especially pretty way to wear jade.
- Approx. 7/16"L x 3/4"W x 1/2"H; shank 1/16"W
- Stamped .925; sterling silver; goldtone finish
- Red Jade ring: Red jade, garnet
- Green Jade ring: Light green jade, peridot
- Lavender Jade ring: Lavender jade, amethyst
- Jade Blue ring: Blue jade, created blue spinel
- Dark Green Jade ring: Dark green jade, white zircon
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Polymer-Impregnated, Color-Enhanced Red Jade: Smooth bead (11.5-12mm)
- Garnet: Round; 0.03ct
- Light Green Jade: Smooth bead (11.5-12mm)
- Peridot: Round; 0.03ct
- Polymer-Impregnated, Color-Enhanced Lavender Jade: Smooth bead (11.5-12mm)
- Amethyst: Round; 0.02ct
- Polymer-Impregnated, Color-Enhanced Blue Jade: Smooth bead (11.5-12mm)
- Created Blue Spinel: Round; 0.03ct
- Dark Green Jade: Smooth bead (11.5-12mm)
- White Zircon: Round; 0.04ct
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.