Jade of Yesteryear Gold-Plated Jade and White Topaz Teardrop Earrings
Elegant and exotic, these elongated jade drops make a chic statement alongside gleaming white topaz and gold-plated details.
- Approx. 2-1/8"L x 1/4"W
- Stamped .925, sterling silver; gold plating
- Pierced with hugger backs
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Green Jade - Pear (7x35mm)
- Color-Enhanced Black (Charcoal) Jade - Pear (7x35mm)
- Color-Enhanced Red Jade - Pear (7x35mm)
- Color-Enhanced Purple (Lavender) Jade - Pear (7x35mm)
- White Topaz - Round; 0.92ctw
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.