Jade of Yesteryear Cushion-Cut Jade and Multi-Stone Ring
Deco-inspired details give this jade statement ring a timeless, wear-with-everything appeal.
- Approx. 15/16"L x 7/8"W x 7/16"H; shank 1/16"W
- Stamped .925 sterling silver; rhodium plating; epoxy finish
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Light Green Jade - Cushion (20x15mm)
- Amethyst - Oval; 0.32ctw
- Synthetic Ruby - Round; 0.22ctw
- Clear Cubic Zirconia - Round; 0.11ctw
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.