Jade of Yesteryear Carved Jade "Kwan Yin" Pendant with Chain
A divine find, this inspiring pendant and chain combo strikes the balance between modern style and eternal elegance.
- Pendant approx. 3-1/2"L x 1-1/8"W, chain approx. 18"L x 1/16"W
- Stamped .925, rhodium plating
- Cable chain with spring-ring clasp
- Made in China
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Green Jade - Freeform "Kwan Yin" (37.5x23x6mm), pear (20x8mm), round (5x2.8mm)
- Cubic Zirconia - 1.46ctw
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.
When To Watch
with Host Colleen Lopez