Jade of Yesteryear Carved Green Jade and Gemstone Buddha Necklace
Enlighten your jewelry box with genuine jade carved into a cheerful, grinning Buddha. Set in sterling silver, the multicolored stones are a vibrant touch.
- Approx.18"L; drop approx. 1-15/16"L x 11/16"W
- Stamped .925 sterling silver; rhodium plating
- Cable chain with lobster-claw clasp
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Green Jade - Geometric (17x16.5mm)
- Color-Enhanced Purple Jade - Smooth bead (6mm)
- Garnet - Pear, round; 0.83ctw
- Cubic Zirconia - Round; 0.44ctw
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.