Jade of Yesteryear Carved Dragon Pendant with 24" Agate Bead Necklace
Strikingly traditional, this design recalls Chinese stories of lucky dragon protectors so you can wear a tale of charmed statement style.
- Pendant approx. 4-3/4"L x 7/8"W
- Necklace approx. 24"L x 3/16"W
- Stamped .925; sterling silver; rhodium plating
- Pendant: enhancer bail
- Beaded necklace: lobster-claw clasp
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Color-Enhanced Yellow Jade: Rectangular (46x16mm)
- Color-Enhanced Yellow Jade: Oval ring (20x15mm)
- Color-Enhanced Lavender Jade: Rectangular (46x16mm)
- Color-Enhanced Lavender Jade: Oval ring (20x15mm)
- Green Jade: Carved bead (9.5-10mm)
- Black Agate: Smooth bead (5.5-6mm)
- Clear Cubic Zirconia: Round; 2.08ct
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.