iZen Air Cube I Portable Air Purifier
Overview & Details
Make your workspace more pleasant with this personal air purifier. Just plug the portable device into your USB port and let its patent-pending technology help break down bad-smelling odors in your breathing area. Enjoy your space.
What You Get
- IAP-10 Personal Air Purifier
- User's manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Use a USB port as a power source.
- Refrain from the immoderate operation.
- When you plug the USB jack in the host device, gently insert it all the way into the USB port.
- Due to safety concerns, please detach the unit and keep it in storage when the product is not in use.
- Never use damaged port.
- Never use the product in high humidity or chemical materials.
- Avoid using the product under sunlight.
|Color Choices:||Green, Orange, Red or White|
|Measurements:||Approx. 4-7/8"L x 1-1/3"W x 1-1/3"H|
|Country of Origin:||South Korea|
- Helps break down bad-smelling odors from one's breathing space
- Utilizes micro-aerated method
- Removes gasses such as acetaldehyde, ammonia and formaldehyde
Connects with any certified USB devices
- Use with a PC, iPad or any power source with a USB port
Patent-pending technology design allows it to aerate anions upward like a fountain
- For better exposure
- Generates an average rate of 600,000 anions (negatively-charged ions) continuously and radiates less than 0.005 ppm ozone
I ordered two. one of them is working. I can tell there is air flowing out. The other one just made a noise and gets very hot but no air coming out. I asked for a replacement but i do not have luck with this item. I got another defective one. I am going to return them. It is not worthwhile. probably should get a small size regular air purifier around 60 dollars. I also have no idea how long this little cube will last. The instruction does not say anything about how long it will work to give ion air.I recommend staying away from this item.koalabear33, FL