IntelliWHITE® Sonic 360 Toothbrush with Two-Sided Brush and Extra Set
Overview & Details
What It Is
Rechargeable sonic toothbrush with a dual head that offers up to 40,000 powerful brush strokes per minute.
What You Get
- Sonic 360 Toothbrush
- Sonic 360 Toothbrush Charging Base
- 2 Sonic 360 Brush Head Replacements with Cap
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
What It Does
- Gentle sonic brushing action helps remove plaque in hard to reach areas
- Silicone nodules polishing side helps to remove stains and plaque build-up
- Works in 30 second intervals so you know when to move from one quadrant of the mouth to the next; helping ensure you give proper attention to all teeth and brush for the optimal amount of time
- Sonic sweeping technology drives fluid deep into tight spaces between your teeth and gum line, helping to drive out food particles and debris
- Can be used to help clean the teeth/gum line and cheeks at the same time, while it can also be rotated to help clean the tongue
Consumer Perception Survey
- In a consumer perception survey of 35 participants who used the Intelliwhite Sonic 360 Toothbrush twice daily for 1 week:
- 91% of the participants said their teeth felt cleaner using the Intelliwhite 360 degree sonic toothbrush vs. using a manual toothbrush
- 97% of the participants said the Intelliwhite 360 degree sonic toothbrush was easy to use
- 94% of the participants said the toothbrush was gentle on your mouth
- 94% of the participants felt they were doing a better job of taking care of their teeth using the Sonic 360 Toothbrush vs. using a manual toothbrush
- 86% of the participants said if this product was available where they normally shop, they would purchase this product
- 86% of the participants said they would recommend this product to friends and family
How to Use
- Charge Sonic 360 Toothbrush.
- Rinse mouth with water.
- Apply toothpaste to nylon brush.
- Place brush at a 45 degree angle against teeth.
- Switch on the proper mode.
- Begin brushing teeth, letting the alert sound guide you through each quadrant.
- Brush gum line as well as teeth.
- For polishing teeth place toothpaste on the silicone nodule brush head and repeat 2 minute cycle.
- Rinse mouth water.
- Rinse toothbrush.
- Place the Sonic 360 on the charging base.
|Material Composition:||Made of plastic, metal and battery|
|Measurements:||Toothbrush approx. 9-1/4"L x 1"W x 3/4"H|
|Care:||Wipe clean with damp cloth|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Great electric toothbrush
Really like this product. Have tried other electric toothbrushes but no comparison. This does a good job. Highly recommend.lexielee, NDWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Easy to follow instructions for use. I've used for a month or so and my teeth look cleaner, brighter and my mouth feels fresh after I brush with IntelliWHITE.dragonfly55, TNWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I love this toothbrush
This toothbrush is great. I like the built in timer that signals when to switch sections. There are 2 speed settings although I use the 1st one mostly. Holds charge well. The special head makes brushing tongue and inside of mouth really easy and toothbrush is gentle on gums.Wendy143, NYWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Double sided sonic toothbrush
Not sure how I feel. Ive used Braun rotating toothbrushes for years. Not sure if I really like this. Maybe it just takes timecordedpetticoats, MDWas this review helpful? 0 out of 2 found this review helpful
NOT A GOOD ONE
The first toothbrush stopped working so I sent it back for a replacement. The second one gum brush kept popping off and started flapping around in my mouth. Its a poor quality toothbrush and Im very dissappointed.lois927b, ALWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful