IntelliWHITE® Sonic 360 Toothbrush with 2 Brush Heads
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
What It Is
Rechargeable sonic toothbrush with two brush head replacements that offers up to 40,000 powerful brush strokes per minute.
What You Get
- Sonic 360 Toothbrush
- Sonic 360 Toothbrush Charging Base
- 2 Sonic 360 Brush Head Replacement with Cap
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
What It Does
- Gentle sonic brushing action helps remove plaque in hard to reach areas
- Silicone nodules polishing side helps to remove stains and plaque build-up
- Works in 30 second intervals so you know when to move from one quadrant of the mouth to the next; helping ensure you give proper attention to all teeth and brush for the optimal amount of time
- Sonic sweeping technology drives fluid deep into tight spaces between your teeth and gum line, helping to drive out food particles and debris
- Can be used to help clean the teeth/gum line and cheeks at the same time, while it can also be rotated to help clean the tongue
Consumer Perception Survey
- In a consumer perception survey of 35 participants who used the Intelliwhite Sonic 360 Toothbrush twice daily for 1 week:
- 91% of the participants said their teeth felt cleaner using the Intelliwhite 360 degree sonic toothbrush vs. using a manual toothbrush
- 97% of the participants said the Intelliwhite 360 degree sonic toothbrush was easy to use
- 94% of the participants said the toothbrush was gentle on your mouth
- 94% of the participants felt they were doing a better job of taking care of their teeth using the Sonic 360 Toothbrush vs. using a manual toothbrush
- 86% of the participants said if this product was available where they normally shop, they would purchase this product
- 86% of the participants said they would recommend this product to friends and family
How to Use
- Charge Sonic 360 Toothbrush.
- Rinse mouth with water.
- Apply toothpaste to nylon brush.
- Place brush at a 45 degree angle against teeth.
- Switch on the proper mode.
- Begin brushing teeth, letting the alert sound guide you through each quadrant.
- Brush gum line as well as teeth.
- For polishing teeth place toothpaste on the silicone nodule brush head and repeat 2 minute cycle.
- Rinse mouth water.
- Rinse toothbrush.
- Place the Sonic 360 on the charging base.
Good to Know
|Material Composition:||Made of plastic, metal and battery|
|Measurements:||Toothbrush approx. 9-1/4"L x 1"W x 3/4"H|
|Care:||Wipe clean with damp cloth|
|Country of Origin:||China|
I have used other vibrating toothbrushes and really liked how they cleaned my teeth. This is soooo much better. My teeth are clean and feel smooth. My gum has retracted around several of my teeth. Nothing my dentist or I tried helped. Since I started using this brush my gums are almost back where they should be. Not sure why but I'll take it. Clean smooth teeth and healthy gums. Thank yougrameema, MOWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
what a toothbrush Amazing
Omg these is better sonic is the best thank you. my teeth feel amazing and the shine.ELSITA, NHWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Good toothbrushL_Reyne, CA
brush head too big. rubber thing needs to be optional. otherwise cleans wellruth9, CA
IntelliWHITE Sonic is a great brush
I love the brush except that the brush head isnt all one piece. When I ordered my sonic 360 brush it was a special and when I spoke to customer service lady she advised me that this was the cheapest deal this brush would have on the HSN channel even with the holiday deals. It's been a little over a month and it's now on sale for 89.00 instead of the 149.00 plus tax I paid. I'm very upset and feel the lady just to make the sale. Then I had an issue because one of the two brush heads weren't sent.Taracln0419, AZ