IntelliWHiTE® Platinum Teeth Whitening Gel Pen with Mouth Guard
Overview & Details
From important business meetings to those eagerly anticipated dinner dates, you count on your beautiful smile to seal the deal. Keep it bright and inviting with this whitening gel pen that uses a 14% concentration of hydrogen peroxide to whiten teeth. It provides precise and thorough application with a stay-put formula, and the included mouth guard makes it easier than ever to use. Get the gorgeous smile you've been waiting for, and make the rest of your dreams come true.
What You Get
- .12 oz. Platinum Whitening Gel Pen
- Whitening mouth guard
Good to Know
- Whitening pen can be used on veneers, caps and crowns, and will only help bring them back to their original shade.
- Feeling a tingling sensation may be normal.
- Not recommended for use while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Contains a 14% concentration of hydrogen peroxide, Intelliwhite's highest concentration yet
- Helps whiten teeth
- Provides precise and thorough application
- Special tacky formula stays in place
- Brush-on applicator helps keep the gel away from the gums
- Contains no alcohol
Whitening mouth guard
- Helps hold back lips for easier application
|Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Purified water, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Xylitol, Spearmint Essential Oil, Potassium Nitrate.|
I see the difference but still looking for that white white that I see the actors and actress have on TV .Sweetie1248, GAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Very easy to use.Reider, MIWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
IT REALLY WORKS
THIS DOES WORK. YOU MSUT TRY.BUGGS2, FLWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
HAD TO RETURN DUE TO DENTIST NOT APPROVING USE DUE TO SOME OF MY DENTAL ISSUES1234567899, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful
I have been using this product for about 2 years and it works great! My teeth have never been whiter. It works really fast and my teeth are never sensitive after use.bdrdunc, FLWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful