IntelliWHITE CoolBlue Teeth Whitening System w/Oral Rinse - Rose Gold
Overview & Details
What It Is
System that uses a whitening gel, a blue light, and an amplifier gel in a process called photo catalytic conversion to get your teeth on average 5.9 shades whiter in just 4 consecutive 10-minute whitening cycles.
What You Get
- Platinum activating light with internal rechargeable ion battery
- USB cable
- 4 oz. Power Fresh Oral Rinse
- .12 fl. oz. Platinum Whitening Gel
- .4 oz. Amplifier Spray
- 25-count box cotton Bleach Bumpers
- Zippered vinyl storage bag
- Cool Blue Brush
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
What It Does
CoolBlue Platinum Teeth Whitening Light System
- After 3 consecutive 10-minute treatments, you can achieve an average improvement of 5.2 shades whiter and after 4 consecutive 10-minute treatments, you can achieve an average improvement of 5.9 shades whiter, when using the CoolBlue Platinum as directed
- Whiten upper and lower teeth at the same time. Designed to reach every tooth including the back teeth all at once with 10 lights on top row and 10 lights on bottom row for a total of 20 lights. Also designed to reach between teeth
- A chain reaction of pulsating light and amplifier gel (zinc oxide) and whitening gel (peroxide) makes the peroxide work faster
- Beneficial to the cleanliness of the oral cavity
- The CoolBlue system is patented; US Patent #9492257
- Only to be used with the CoolBlue Platinum Teeth Whitening Light System
- Contains a higher level of hydrogen peroxide (12%) than previous CoolBlue Whitening Gel Pens
- Helps you get more rapid whitening results when used in conjunction with the CoolBlue Platinum Whitening Light System
- Easy-to-use brush applicator
- Power Fresh Oral Rinse helps temporarily control bad breath and leaves behind a pleasant taste
- Contains Xylitol plus, a natural sweetener that has been known to make plaque less adhesive to teeth
- Denatured alcohol-free solution, so it will not dry out your mouth. Dry mouth can cause bacteria and plaque to form. Power Fresh is also saccharin-free, dye-free, and paraben-free
- Essential mint oils help to temporarily freshen breath without drying out the mouth
- Contains zinc chloride, which helps to improve bad breath by neutralizing volatile sulfur compounds (VCS)
- Contains zinc oxide to help promote faster whitening, when used in conjunction with the Platinum Whitening Gel and CoolBlue Platinum Light
- Contains xylitol, a sweetener known to make plaque less sticky to the teeth
- Minty flavor
- Spray mist formula for easy application
- Developed to retract the lips/gums to allow the peroxide to stay on teeth and not be ingested before it breaks down into its safe by-products of oxygen and water
- Help keep the mouth dry
- May help minimize the potential for side effects such as tissue irritation due to contact with full strength peroxide, throat irritation and indigestion
- Potentially better results due to the enhanced ability for the peroxide to have a chance to chemically react with the teeth
Cool Blue Brush
- Mixes together the two formulas: Platinum Whitening Gel and Amplifier Spray for even distribution
- Helps to give optimal whitening by mixing the two formulas together
- Synthetic bristles make for easier spreadability
How to Use
- Charge Activating Light.
- Insert mouthpiece into Activating Light.
- Place Bleach Bumpers in mouth.
- Paint CoolBlue Platinum Whitening Gel on front surface of teeth.
- Hold Amplifier Spray 2 inches away from teeth and spray; may take 2 sprays to reach all teeth.
- Insert mouthpiece and turn on.
- Remove Cotton Bumpers (if desired).
- One treatment cycle lasts 10 minutes; Activating Light will shut off automatically.
- Wipe excess gel off teeth after each 10 minute cycle.
- Repeat all above steps up to 3 more times consecutively (for a maximum of four 10-minute treatments).
Good to Know
- Consult with a dental professional before use if you have untreated dental cavities or any form of gum disease.
- Products containing peroxides are not recommended for use by children under 12 years of age.
- Use for periods of longer than 14 days to be only under the supervision of a dentist.
- If irritation (such as redness, swelling, soreness) of the gums or the mouth occurs, discontinue use and consult a dentist.
- Tooth Whitening does not usually change the color of fillings and other restorative materials. It does not affect porcelain, other ceramics, or dental gold. However, it can slightly affect the color of restorations made with composite materials, cements and dental amalgams.
|Ingredients: Water, Xylitol, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, PVP, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Moneammonium Glycyrrhizinate (Licorice Root), Flavor, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Menthol, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose, Zinc Chloride, Thymol, Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid.|
|Ingredients: Glycerin, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, EDTA, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin.12% HP|
|Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Xylitol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate|
Delivers on Whitening!
Tip: The dry bumpers didnt fit well, so I wet them, squeezed out excess water (as suggested in the booklet) & twisted them. This made them smaller so they fit comfortably under my lip. I completed the four consecutive 10 minute sessions & my teeth are definitely several shades lighter! No unpleasant taste and no sensitivity whatsoever!! Love this product - will purchase more.Seachelle, ARWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
not sure it works
I have tried this several times and the mouth pc. is way too large I can not keep my lips up so the light can work on my front teeth. So I am sending this back. : (WindyStorm, CA
Have tried several of these products and I see no difference at all. DisappointingWVK9Clipper, WV
Always check reviews
This sounded great on TV. I read reviews after ordering but was too late to cancel order. It is now on its way back. Too much money for product that's not effective.PortlandShops, OR
Do Not Purchase - Ineffective
I let HSN know they might want to pull this product. I did a lot of research on this and in good faith wanted to try it. I have done all kinds of whitening since I started 15 years ago. I followed this to a T and did it 4x over 4 days. There was 0% difference. I showed before and after to friends/took pictures, my teeth are not whiter folks. It's a great concept but it's unfortunately too good to be true. I hope the company can get this to work with more research and tweaking and wish them luck.AlyciaRose, MAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful