IntelliWHITE® CoolBlue Platinum Teeth Whitening System
Overview & Details
What It Is
System that uses a whitening gel, a blue light, and an amplifier gel in a process called photo catalytic conversion to get your teeth on average 5.9 shades whiter in just 4 consecutive 10-minute whitening cycles.
What You Get
- Platinum activating light with internal rechargeable ion battery
- Power adapter
- Silicone mouthpiece
- .12 fl. oz. Platinum Whitening Gel
- .4 oz. Amplifier Gel
- 25-count box cotton Bleach Bumpers
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
What It Does
CoolBlue Platinum Teeth Whitening Light System
- After three consecutive 10-minute treatments, you can achieve an average improvement of 5.2 shades whiter and after four consecutive 10-minute treatments, you can achieve an average improvement of 5.9 shades whiter, when using the Cool Blue Platinum as directed
- Whiten upper and lower teeth at the same time. Designed to reach every tooth including the back teeth all at once with 10 lights on top row and 10 lights on bottom row for a total of 20 lights. Also designed to reach between teeth.
- Our System; a chain reaction of pulsating light + amplifier gel (zinc oxide) + whitening gel (peroxide) makes the peroxide work faster.
- Beneficial to the cleanliness of the oral cavity
- The Cool Blue system is patented. US Patent #9492257
- Only to be used with the CoolBlue Platinum Teeth Whitening Light System.
- Contains a higher level of HP (12%) than previous CoolBlue Whitening Gel Pens.
- To help get more rapid whitening results - when used in conjunction with the CoolBlue Platinum Whitening Light System.
- Developed for use with the Cool Blue Platinum Teeth Whitening Light System
- Easy to use brush applicator
- Helps promote faster whitening because of the zinc oxide, when used in conjunction with the Platinum Whitening Gel and Cool Blue Platinum Light
- Contains xylitol, a sweetner known to make plaque less sticky to the teeth.
- Minty flavor
- Formula adheres to the teeth easily
- Easy to apply
- Developed to retract the lips/gums to allow the peroxide to stay on teeth and not be ingested before it breaks down into its safe by-products of oxygen and water.
- Bleach bumpers help keep the mouth dry.
- Bleach bumpers may help minimize the potential for side effects such as tissue irritation due to contact with full strength peroxide, throat irritation and indigestion.
- Potentially Better results due to the enhanced ability for the peroxide to have a chance to chemically react with the teeth.
- Used to apply amplifier gel evenly .
- Synthetic brush is washable.
- Small and compact for easy storage.
How to Use
- Charge Activating Light.
- Insert mouthpiece into Activating Light.
- Place bleach bumpers in mouth.
- Paint Cool Blue Platinum Whitening Gel on front surface of teeth.
- Apply Amplifier Gel with included brush.
- Insert Mouthpiece and turn on.
- Remove Cotton Bumpers (if desired).
- One treatment cycle last 10 minutes; Activating Light will shut off automatically.
- Wipe excess gel off teeth after each 10 minute cycle.
- Repeat all above steps up to 3 more times consecutively (for a maximum of four 10-minute treatments).
CoolBlue Platinum system, mouthpiece and brush made in China; gels and Bleach Bumpers made in USA
Good to Know
- Consult with a dental professional before use if you have untreated dental cavities or any form of gum disease.
- Products containing peroxides are not recommended for use by children under 12 years of age.
- Use for periods of longer than 14 days to be only under the supervision of a dentist.
- If irritation (such as redness, swelling, soreness) of the gums or the mouth occurs, discontinue use and consult a dentist.
- Tooth Whitening does not usually change the color of fillings and other restorative materials. It does not affect porcelain, other ceramics, or dental gold. However, it can slightly affect the color of restorations made with composite materials, cements and dental amalgams.
|Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Silica, Glycerine, Sorbitol, PVP, Water, Zinc Oxide, Xyltiol, Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose.|
|Ingredients: Glycerin, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, EDTA, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin. 12% HP|
This product works immediately just like their advertisement says. Easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone that needs a quick great smilemumum286, PAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 4 found this review helpful
Not dramatic but doesn't cause sensitivity
This is easy to use and makes a definite positive difference. I've used dentist fitted whitening systems and they made my teeth and gums sensitive. White strips didn't work. So I like this system very much.carolynok, MDWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Impressed with results
I am impressed with the results. However, according to a dentist of mine, not everyone will get the paper white teeth if their teeth are not originally paper white. I'm a redhead, so my teeth have more of a softer white cast to them. It did do the job though. I am very pleased. One thing, where can I purchase more of the product when mine runs out? I checked thru the manual and I'm unable to find who to contact when I need more product.Bonnie125, GAWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful
Its Just OK
Kind of cumbersome to use. I really didn't see much of a difference in my teeth. I see my dentist quite regularly so that could mean the difference!Patty2Vegas, NVWas this review helpful? 3 out of 4 found this review helpful
I dont really write a reviews but this one I have too I did not see any difference of my teeth I wish I can return it but its over 30 daysWaste of money and expensive also. Does not deliver as they saidBulguzz64, HIWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Remind me about intelliWHiTE® upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Callie Northagen
with Host Shannon Fox
with Host Robin Wall