IntelliWHITE® CoolBlue Platinum Teeth Whitening System
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
What It Is
System that uses a whitening gel, a blue light, and an amplifier gel in a process called photo catalytic conversion to get your teeth on average 5.9 shades whiter in just 4 consecutive 10-minute whitening cycles.
What You Get
- Platinum activating light with internal rechargeable ion battery
- Power adapter
- Silicone mouthpiece
- .12 fl. oz. Platinum Whitening Gel
- .4 oz. Amplifier Gel
- 25-count box cotton Bleach Bumpers
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty on activating light
What It Does
CoolBlue Platinum Teeth Whitening Light System
- At-home teeth whitening system leaves teeth on average 5.9 shades whiter with 4 consecutive 10-minute treatment cycles
- Chain reaction of pulsating light, amplifier gel (zinc oxide) and whitening gel (peroxide) helps peroxide work faster
- Designed to whiten upper and lower teeth simultaneously with even light distribution and reaches between teeth
- Compact, rechargeable design is totally hands-free
- Move around and accomplish other things while whitening or take with you while traveling
- Uses only hydrogen peroxide, zinc oxide and LED blue light technology; no heat or UV
- Gels break down to oxygen and water, leaving behind fresh breath and a terrific taste
- Silicone mouthpiece is comfortable to wear and easy to remove for cleaning
- Beneficial to the cleanliness of the oral cavity
- Helps achieve claimed results when used with Amplifier Gel and CoolBlue Platinum Teeth Whitening Light System
- Contains 12% hydrogen peroxide
- Easy-to-use brush applicator
- Amplifies the whitening process when used with the Whitening Gel and CoolBlue Platinum Teeth Whitening Light System
- Tube applicator for easy application; simply brush on with included brush
- Formula adheres to teeth easily
- Contains zinc oxide and xylitol, an ingredient known to help make plaque less sticky to teeth
- Minty flavor
- Patented cotton strips comfortably keep lips from touching teeth during whitening
- Help protect oral tissues from contact with whitening agent
- Teeth are easier to see and reach during application of whitener
- Help keep the mouth dry
- Developed to help keep the peroxide on the teeth and off the gums
- Help keep whitener from being pushed off by lips or washed away by saliva
- Help keep whitener from being ingested before it's broken down into safe by-products of oxygen and water
- Help minimize the potential for side effects such as tissue irritation, throat irritation and indigestion which can occur due to contact with full-strength peroxide
- Help optimize results by giving the peroxide a chance to chemically react with the teeth
- For even application of the amplifier gel
- Washable synthetic bristles
- Small and compact for easy storage
- Approx. 4"L x 1/4" Diameter
- In a clinical study on 34 participants who used the CoolBlue Platinum Whitening System:
- After 3 consecutive 10-minute treatments, participants experienced an average improvement of 5.2 shades whiter
- After 4 consecutive 10-minute treatments, participants experienced an average improvement of 5.9 shades whiter
Consumer Perception Survey
- In a consumer perception survey of 34 participants who used the CoolBlue Platinum Whitening System:
- After 3 consecutive 10-minute treatments
- 91% of participants said they did not experience sensitivity in their mouth while using the product
- 100% of participants felt the product was easy to use
- 100% of participants would use it again
- 100% of participants would recommend the system to others
- 100% of participants were impressed with how quickly the product worked
- 100% of participants thought they looked better with a whiter smile
Good to Know
- Consult a dental professional before use if you have untreated dental cavities or any form of gum disease.
- Products containing peroxide are not recommended for use by children under 12 years of age.
- Do not use for periods longer than 14 days unless under the supervision of a dentist.
- If irritation (such as redness, swelling or soreness) of the gums or mouth occurs, discontinue use and consult a dentist.
- Tooth whitening does not usually change the color of fillings and other restorative materials. It does not affect porcelain, other ceramics or dental gold. However, it can slightly affect the color of restorations made with composite materials, cements and dental amalgams.
CoolBlue Platinum system, mouthpiece and brush made in China; gels and Bleach Bumpers made in USA
|Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Silica, Glycerine, Sorbitol, PVP, Water, Zinc Oxide, Xyltiol, Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose.|
|Ingredients: Glycerin, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, EDTA, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin. 12% HP|
IntelliWHITE® CoolBlue Platinum Teeth Whitening System
I have purchased over the counter strips and even Intelliwhite before the cool blue with this light, I never got results. I figured this is a new formula why not try it wouldn't cost much to return if it didn't work. Pleasantly surprised it did work quite well the first time out. can not wait to see what the recommend 4 times will show.dah636, CA
I too was skeptical having tried other whitening products & devices. This really works! Not cheap and I'm not sure if I saw the 5.9% they kept talking about but I absolutely saw a much whiter smile after my 40 minute session...and I did laundry & swept the house while I was whitening my teeth. Can't beat that!lovemypets08, FL
Blinded by my teeth.
I could tell by the first use my teeth were getting whiter. By the time I had used it five times, my teeth could be used to light my way to the bathroom late at night. Now I can't smile at night when driving, I blind on coming traffic. I'm unable to take selfies, I'm white washed out of the picture due to the flash bouncing off my teeth. I recommend this product if you don't drive at night and take selfies. Other wise it works great.wgtravel, MA
Definitely Saw a Difference
I am tickled pink, or white, with this product. A noticeable difference in the whiteness of my teeth! I was skeptical, but so happy I gave it a try. As a side note, I was going to do this while my husband was out of the house, but he returned as I was getting started. It was very helpful to have another set of eyes reading the instructions and then inserting the mouthpiece into the other piece. I only needed his help the first time, then it was smooth sailing through the other 3 sessions. Great buy!!dina3, TX
Surprised that it worked!
I purchased this item feeling very doubtful that it would work. Also, it is not inexpensive. But since HSN is so good about returns, I decided to take a chance. Worst case scenario was paying for S&H to send it back.I've never been able to have my teeth whitened due to a crown in front and some white fillings, since whitening in the past only worked with natural teeth. My teeth have yellowed over the years so that the crown is somewhat whiter in color than my other teeth.I have the used the product 4 times as directed, and I can definitely see a change. Are my teeth 5.9% whiter as advertised? I'm not sure. But I can see the improvement. My teeth are so close to the color of the whiter crown that I can barely see a difference. Even the crown looks brighter. I am surprised at how well it worked, but very happy with the results.Andrea1950, WA
The first time I used it, I didn't see too much of a difference after the 40 minutes but then I read the instructions and it said not to put too much product on and realized that was what I was doing wrong. I tried again with just a light coating and wow!! What a difference!! Love it!!Ivonarx, NJ
DID NOT WORK FOR ME...
I used the system five consecutive times instead of four because I did see whitening but it was not even close to 5.9 shades as advertised so I was trying to make my teeth even whiter than it actually got. After the fifth consecutive use, the gingiva around one of my front teeth started to bleed. Now, it is fine. Also, due to the excess saliva during the whitening process, I had a hard time using this system. I also had no idea of how much of the both gels to use even after reading the instructions. After 4-5 days of the whitening process, whitening has faded away. I am a type of person who sips water with coffee. Overall, the system has whitened my teeth but not 5.9 shades whiter as advertised. It was hard to use and the whitening has faded away.Deniz174, VA