IntelliWHITE® CoolBlue Platinum Teeth Whitening System Precious Metals
Overview & Details
What It Is
System that uses a whitening gel, a blue light, and an amplifier gel in a process called photo catalytic conversion to get your teeth on average 5.9 shades whiter in just 4 consecutive 10-minute whitening cycles.
What You Get
- Platinum activating light with internal rechargeable ion battery
- USB cable
- .12 fl. oz. Platinum Whitening Gel
- .4 oz. Amplifier Spray
- 25-count box cotton Bleach Bumpers
- Zippered vinyl storage bag
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
What It Does
CoolBlue Platinum Teeth Whitening Light System
- After 3 consecutive 10-minute treatments, you can achieve an average improvement of 5.2 shades whiter and after 4 consecutive 10-minute treatments, you can achieve an average improvement of 5.9 shades whiter, when using the CoolBlue Platinum as directed
- Whiten upper and lower teeth at the same time. Designed to reach every tooth including the back teeth all at once with 10 lights on top row and 10 lights on bottom row for a total of 20 lights. Also designed to reach between teeth
- A chain reaction of pulsating light and amplifier gel (zinc oxide) and whitening gel (peroxide) makes the peroxide work faster
- Beneficial to the cleanliness of the oral cavity
- The CoolBlue system is patented; US Patent #9492257
- Only to be used with the CoolBlue Platinum Teeth Whitening Light System
- Contains a higher level of hydrogen peroxide (12%) than previous CoolBlue Whitening Gel Pens
- Helps you get more rapid whitening results when used in conjunction with the CoolBlue Platinum Whitening Light System
- Easy-to-use brush applicator
- Contains zinc oxide to help promote faster whitening, when used in conjunction with the Platinum Whitening Gel and CoolBlue Platinum Light
- Contains xylitol, a sweetener known to make plaque less sticky to the teeth
- Minty flavor
- Spray mist formula for easy application
- Developed to retract the lips/gums to allow the peroxide to stay on teeth and not be ingested before it breaks down into its safe by-products of oxygen and water
- Help keep the mouth dry
- May help minimize the potential for side effects such as tissue irritation due to contact with full strength peroxide, throat irritation and indigestion
- Potentially better results due to the enhanced ability for the peroxide to have a chance to chemically react with the teeth
How to Use
- Charge Activating Light.
- Insert mouthpiece into Activating Light.
- Place Bleach Bumpers in mouth.
- Paint CoolBlue Platinum Whitening Gel on front surface of teeth.
- Hold Amplifier Spray 2 inches away from teeth and spray; may take 2 sprays to reach all teeth.
- Insert mouthpiece and turn on.
- Remove Cotton Bumpers (if desired).
- One treatment cycle lasts 10 minutes; Activating Light will shut off automatically.
- Wipe excess gel off teeth after each 10 minute cycle.
- Repeat all above steps up to 3 more times consecutively (for a maximum of four 10-minute treatments).
Good to Know
- Consult with a dental professional before use if you have untreated dental cavities or any form of gum disease.
- Products containing peroxides are not recommended for use by children under 12 years of age.
- Use for periods of longer than 14 days to be only under the supervision of a dentist.
- If irritation (such as redness, swelling, soreness) of the gums or the mouth occurs, discontinue use and consult a dentist.
- Tooth Whitening does not usually change the color of fillings and other restorative materials. It does not affect porcelain, other ceramics, or dental gold. However, it can slightly affect the color of restorations made with composite materials, cements and dental amalgams.
|Color Choices:||Rose Gold or Platinum|
|Care:||Clean mouthpiece with water and toothpaste; wipe activating light with damp cloth, do not immerse in water|
|Country of Origin:||CoolBlue Platinum system and mouthpiece made in China; gel, spray and Bleach Bumpers made in USA|
|Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Xylitol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.|
|Ingredients: Glycerin, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, EDTA, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin.12% HP|
INTELLIWHITE COOLBLUE TEETH WHITENING SYSTEM
The Intelliwhite Teeth Whitening System and other Intelliwhite products are all I use for whitening my teeth. Have been satisfied from day one with Intelliwhite. Moreover, my dentist had remarked about how white my teeth had become. Enough said.FashionGirl783, MI
So happy with my smile!!
A friend of mine told me about this kit. Ive used whitening toothpastes before, but never really got the results I wanted, so I decided to give this a try. I am sooo happy I did! It was super easy to use. You just paint, spray and click on the light and in less than an hour my smile was so white. I couldnt believe it. I have other friends who want to give it a try now too because they have noticed the difference in my teeth! Im definitely going to try some of their other products now too!!smileyleah, TN
whitter teeth in no time
This system really does whitten your teeth without the sensitivity.Anonymous, MA
Happy Mother of the Bride
I wanted to whiten my teeth for my daughters wedding. I was hesitant to get the IntelliWHITE CoolBlue Platinum Teeth Whitening System because my teeth are sensitive and whitening strips sometimes make them more sensitive. But, I decided to try it anyway. Im so happy I gave it a chance. I am pleased with the results and it was gentle on my teeth and gums! I am one happy customer and will be smiling brightly at the wedding.WILakegirl, WIWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Love this product
This is the only home whiting system that work, I have tried them all I am 61 years old and my teeth very yellow I just felt my teeth was to old. Now Im going to buy one for my daughter for Christmas.Tullie2, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful