IntelliWHITE® CoolBlue Platinum Refill Kit
Overview & Details
What It Is
Refill kit to be used with the IntelliWhite CoolBlue system (sold separately); provides extra gels and accessories for your system.
What You Get
- .12 fl. oz. Platinum Whitening Gel
- .40 oz. Amplifier Gel
- 25-count box cotton Bleach Bumpers
What It Does
- Helps achieve claimed results when used with Amplifier Gel and CoolBlue Platinum Teeth Whitening Light System
- Amplifies the whitening process when used with the Whitening Gel and CoolBlue Platinum Teeth Whitening Light System
- Tube applicator for easy application
- Load mouthpiece with amplifier gel on both sides of the bite plate, insert mouthpiece and press the mouthpiece against the front surface of teeth to mix and activate the 2 gels
- Patented cotton strips comfortably keep lips from touching teeth during whitening
- Helps protect oral tissues from contact with whitening agent
- Teeth are easier to see and reach during application of whitener
- Helps keep the mouth dry
- Developed to help keep the peroxide on the teeth and off the gums
- Helps keep whitener from being pushed off by lips or washed away by saliva
- Helps keep whitener from being ingested before it's broken down into safe by-products of oxygen and water
- Helps minimize the potential for side effects such as tissue irritation, throat irritation and indigestion which can occur due to contact with full-strength peroxide
- Helps optimize results by giving the peroxide a chance to chemically react with the teeth PM
Good to Know
- Consult a dental professional before use if you have untreated dental cavities or any form of gum disease.
- Products containing peroxide are not recommended for use by children under 12 years of age.
- Do not use for periods longer than 14 days unless under the supervision of a dentist.
- If irritation (such as redness, swelling or soreness) of the gums or mouth occurs, discontinue use and consult a dentist.
- Tooth whitening does not usually change the color of fillings and other restorative materials. It does not affect porcelain, other ceramics or dental gold. However, it can slightly affect the color of restorations made with composite materials, cements and dental amalgams.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Silica, Glycerine, Sorbitol, PVP, Water, Zinc Oxide, Xyltiol, Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose.|
|Ingredients: Glycerin, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, EDTA, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin. 12% HP|
Ive had the cool blue unit for some time, just ordered the refill pens. What I like about this is it just stays on your teeth, no irritation on your gums and the light amps up the whitening process. I could see the difference right away.Bubbles6Bubbles, NJWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Awesome product that truly whitens your teeth!Andrea594, AZWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Have been using this system for about a year now and the results are incredible. Family and friends noticed almost immediately, but I still get compliments from strangers about how white my smile is. Will use this forever!!!PattiK77, MOWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Excellent Products that WORK!
I have had my Cool Blue for a couple of years and love the device and product. I constantly get comments about my white teeth... no sensitivity either!FoxJ59, ALWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Can you say WHITEN?
This is the BEST whitening product I have ever used. I get compliments all day about how white my teeth are. Even my dental hygienist asked what I was using to whiten my teeth!! She says they look great!! Please continue offering this product!!ThisMehouse-1, FLWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful