We think you'll love these just as much
IntelliWHITE® CoolBlue Platinum Companion Pack - Pink
Overview & Details
What It Is
Companion pack to be used with your IntelliWHITE CoolBlue Platinum system (sold separately). Mouthpiece makes it easy to share the Platinum system.
What You Get
- Silicone mouthpiece - Pink
- .12 fl. oz. Platinum Whitening Gel
- .4 oz. Amplifier Spray
- 25-count box cotton Bleach Bumpers
What It Does
- Only to be used with the CoolBlue Platinum Teeth Whitening Light System.
- Contains a higher level of HP (12%) than previous CoolBlue Whitening Gel Pens.
- To help get more rapid whitening results - when used in conjunction with the CoolBlue Platinum Whitening Light System.
- Developed for use with the Cool Blue Platinum Teeth Whitening Light System
- Easy to use brush applicator
- Helps promote faster whitening because of the zinc oxide, when used in conjunction with the Platinum Whitening Gel and Cool Blue Platinum Light
- Contains xylitol, a sweetner known to make plaque less sticky to the teeth.
- Minty flavor
- Formula mist spray for easy application
- Easy to apply
- Developed to retract the lips/gums to allow the peroxide to stay on teeth and not be ingested before it breaks down into its safe by-products of oxygen and water
- Bleach bumpers help keep the mouth dry
- Bleach bumpers may help minimize the potential for side effects such as tissue irritation due to contact with full strength peroxide, throat irritation and indigestion
- Potentially better results due to the enhanced ability for the peroxide to have a chance to chemically react with the teeth
Mouthpiece made in China; gel, spray and Bleach Bumpers made in USA
Good to Know
Consult a dental professional before use if you have untreated dental cavities or any form of gum disease. Products containing peroxide are not recommended for use by children under 12 years of age. Do not use for periods longer than 14 days unless under the supervision of a dentist. If irritation (such as redness, swelling or soreness) of the gums or mouth occurs, discontinue use and consult a dentist. Tooth whitening does not usually change the color of fillings and other restorative materials. It does not affect porcelain, other ceramics or dental gold. However, it can slightly affect the color of restorations made with composite materials, cements and dental amalgams.
|Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Xylitol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate|
|Ingredients: Glycerin, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, EDTA, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin|
I bought refill and came with accelerator whitening spray. After about 2 uses, the spray stopped working. I even took it apart to see if it was clogged, still won't work. Please redesign spray arm. Too expensive of a refill item. Waste of money.DonnaSC, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful