IntelliWHITE® CoolBlue Platinum Companion Kit
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
What It Is
Companion kit to be used with the IntelliWhite CoolBlue system (sold separately); provides a mouth piece, gels and accessories for an extra user for your system.
What You Get
- .12 fl. oz. Platinum Whitening Gel
- .40 oz. Amplifier Gel
- Silicone mouthpiece
- 25-count box cotton Bleach Bumpers
- PM Restore brush
What It Does
- Comfortable to wear and easy to remove for cleaning
- Helps achieve claimed results when used with Amplifier Gel and CoolBlue Platinum Teeth Whitening Light System
- Amplifies the whitening process when used with the Whitening Gel and CoolBlue Platinum Teeth Whitening Light System
- Tube applicator for easy application
- Load mouthpiece with amplifier gel on both sides of the bite plate, insert mouthpiece and press the mouthpiece against the front surface of teeth to mix and activate the 2 gels
- Patented cotton strips comfortably keep lips from touching teeth during whitening
- Helps protect oral tissues from contact with whitening agent
- Teeth are easier to see and reach during application of whitener
- Helps keep the mouth dry
- Developed to help keep the peroxide on the teeth and off the gums
- Helps keep whitener from being pushed off by lips or washed away by saliva
- Helps keep whitener from being ingested before it's broken down into safe by-products of oxygen and water
- Helps minimize the potential for side effects such as tissue irritation, throat irritation and indigestion which can occur due to contact with full-strength peroxide
- Helps optimize results by giving the peroxide a chance to chemically react with the teeth PM
PM Restore Brush
- Approx. 4"L x 1/2"D
Consumer Perception Survey
- In a consumer perception survey of 34 participants who used the Cool Blue Platinum Whitening System:
- After three consecutive 10-minute treatments
- 100% of participants felt the product was easy to use
- 100% of participants would use it again
- 100% of participants would recommend the system to others
- 100% of participants were impressed with how quickly the product worked
- 100% of participants thought they looked better with a whiter smile
Good to Know
- Consult a dental professional before use if you have untreated dental cavities or any form of gum disease.
- Products containing peroxide are not recommended for use by children under 12 years of age.
- Do not use for periods longer than 14 days unless under the supervision of a dentist.
- If irritation (such as redness, swelling or soreness) of the gums or mouth occurs, discontinue use and consult a dentist.
- Tooth whitening does not usually change the color of fillings and other restorative materials. It does not affect porcelain, other ceramics or dental gold. However, it can slightly affect the color of restorations made with composite materials, cements and dental amalgams.
|Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Silica, Glycerine, Sorbitol, PVP, Water, Zinc Oxide, Xyltiol, Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose.|
|Ingredients: Glycerin, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, EDTA, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin. 12% HP|
I ordered the CoolBlue InelliWHITE system several months ago but unfortunately before I completed my treatment one of my teenagers took off with the original mouthpiece and misplaced it. Very happy with this companion kit and that the additional mouthpiece was included. The five consecutive treatments definitely whitened my smile considerably. I did find the bumpers incredibility bulky and hard to use so instead I improvised with 100% cotton rounds (like the ones used to remove makeup) and that worked much, much better for me.Leggo321, MNWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
This is the second time this order has been wrong. First time I got someone's dog flea soap and now this order the product is defective. So back it goes along with the additional items I ordered and I will be buying it elsewhere.peavenson, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 4 found this review helpful