Imperial Pearls 14K Gold Cultured Akoya Pearl Stud Earrings
- Free Shipping when you spend $75.00 or more. See Details
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
Ways To Save
Iconic for their clean shape and color, Akoyas set the pearl beauty standard. Be part of that legacy and add this classic stud to your, or to a loved one's, jewelry collection.
- Cultured Akoya pearl forms each stud earring
|Color Choices:||Yellow Gold or White Gold (rhodium-plated)|
|Measurements:||Approx. 1/8"L x 1/8"W|
|Findings:||Pierced with clutch backs|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
Stone Information (all sizes and weights approximate)
|White Cultured Akoya Pearl:||Round (4mm to 4.5mm); harvested in Japan|
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.
- Gemstones and pearls are sometimes treated to enhance their natural beauty. To learn more and find out about care instructions see details.